The European Gay and Lesbian Sports Federation is pleased to announce its “Football for Equality” grants programme in the framework of the FARE Action Week 2010.
This is a grants programme of up to €1,000 for projects working to tackle homophobia in football, in which:
• Action is directly linked to anti-homophobia in football
• Action takes place between 14 - 26 October 2010
• The activity directly involves LGBT people
• The applicant is a grass-root organisation (EGLSF member organisations, fan groups, NGOs, amateur teams)
• The activity should pay attention to gender-equality
Deadline for application is October 5, 2010. For more detailed information on who can apply, what can be funded, what cannot be funded, when should you apply, who will allocate the funds and other things you should know, please see the website or download the documents.