The European Gay and Lesbian Sport Federation (EGLSF) is a European-wide organisation for the pursuit of:
- open and active participation of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex Queer and those with non-binary identities in the sporting world;
- the protection of their sporting rights: rights of access, equal participation, equitable share in sport governance and representation;
- the fight against discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and sex characteristics (SOGIESC)
- the strengthening and empowering of the sporting communities in its widest sense and in its diversity including Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer (LGBTIQ)
- the promotion and development of sporting opportunities and the wellbeing of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer and non-binary communities.
- EGLSF Statutes 2016 (last change at EGA 2016)
- EGLSF BY-LAWS 2019 (last change at AGA 2019)