If you would like to experience one of the most amazing sporting celebrations in Europe, then you have come to the right place! The bidding procedure starts early, so you need to be prepared, and have a clear understanding of your clubs abilities and possibilities for hosting such an event. During the bidding process, which starts in April 2019, there are several Q&A opportunities with the EGLSF board who can support and advise on your bid. Final deadline is the end of the year, 2019.
The final presentation must be made to the Annual General Assembly in March 2020 where the delegates vote on who they think presents the best bid. But before your presentation at the AGA, you need to create a bidbook. As continuing support, the bidding club receives a handbook with all procedures and deadlines. Once the host city is announced you have 3 years to realise your plans.
The timeline for 2023 bid:-
- April 2019 – Bidding interest is officially opened and the EGLSF board can answer any questions you may have. You may also request a bidding manual at this stage.
- October 1st – Potential bidders needs to sign bidding document and pay a small fee of €250
- October – December 2019, Preparing your bidbook, final deadline end of December
- March 2020 – If you are successful with your submission, then you are invited to present your bid to host the 2023 EuroGames. The delegation will then cast a vote to determine the winning city.
- April 2019 – Bidding interest is officially opened for EuroGames 2023.
If you are interested in bidding , or would need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
|2019||EuroGames XVII||Rome, Italy [Selected AGA 2016]|
|2020||EuroGames XVIII||Dusseldorf, Germany [Selected AGA 2017]|
|2021||EuroGames XIX||Copenhagen, Denmark [Selected AGA 2018]|
|2022||EuroGames XX||Nijmegen, Netherlands [Selected AGA 2019]|
|2023||EuroGames XXI||Presentation at AGA 2020|