The board of the European Gay & Lesbian Sport Federation (EGLSF) is happy to announce the projects which will be funded this year through the EGLSF Funding Programme 2013: Strengthening Development in Central & Eastern Europe - Good Practice Small Grants Fund.
Six small project from six different countries will be supported:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina: "qSPORT for queer people" by qSport
- Bulgaria: "Through sport to tolerance" by Association of the Sports Journalists of the Bulgarian Union of Journalists
- Lithuania: "Fair Play for Inclusive Sport" by Lithuanian Gay League
- Macedonia (FYROM): "LGBT Rights are Human Rights" by Women's Alliance
- Serbia: "Team promotion and strengthening" by FemSlam/Labris
- Slovakia: "Supporting practice and trainings" by Lotosove Kvety
Each of the projects will be co- financed in the amount of 500 EUR. Unfortunately, due to limitations of available funding, it was not possible to support all submitted projects, but we would nevertheless like to thank everyone for applying.
EGLSF looks forward to supporting projects and initiatives in the field of LGBTIQ awareness and promotion of human rights in and through sport in the future as well.