Share your special moments from European LGBTIQ sporting events!
The European Gay & Lesbian Sport Federation (EGLSF) invites you to submit your photos from LGBTIQ sporting events.
Sport plays an important role in our lives, and for this reason, we would like to celebrate and share your experiences with others.
To take part, just send your high resolution sport-related photos to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org before the 31st of January 2012. Let these snapshots show us all your amazing sporting experiences!
Our judges will select the top ten photos and these lucky winners will receive complimentary tickets for the 2012 EuroGames, which will take place in Budapest, Hungary June 27 – July 1, 2012. The winners will be announced, at the latest, 3 weeks after the closing date.
What are the terms and conditions of the competition?
– The photos have to be sports-related and have been taken in Europe within the last 10 years.
– Bare minimum resolution of submitted photos is 1,632 x 1,224 pixels (2.0 Mpixel rating); a higher resolution is desirable.
– The format of the photos can be JPG, TIFF, RAW or BMP.
– One photo attached to an email constitutes an individual entry.
– There is no limitation on the number of submitted entries.
– The author’s name and the EGLSF’s member club s/he plays for must be provided along with each entry.
– Authors (including winners) can choose to have their name published or remain anonymous.
– The authors must agree to give all rights to EGLSF for their submitted photos, including full copyrights.
– The authors must ensure they have their subjects’ permission to submit the photos in which those people are recognizable.
We look forward to receiving your images!
EGLSF: Fair play. Tolerance and safety in sports for everyone