- Events must be posted by or on behalf of a recognized club, group or organization.
- Submissions will not appear on the calendar until they are approved by EGLSF.
- Organizations may submit events, but EGLSF reserves the right to limit or reject for-profit events that, in its sole judgment, are primarily sales oriented in nature and import.
- Events will not be listed unless required information, including contact information, is provided through the event submission form.
- EGLSF reserves the right to edit any event, including but not limited to changing the category in which that event is listed.
- EGLSF will not knowingly publish or permit to be published any information we consider to be grossly offensive, improper, obscene, dangerous, libelous, false or illegal, or which violates a third party’s right of privacy.
- Any opinions expressed are solely those of the sponsors. Sponsors are solely responsible for their own submissions.
- EGLSF reserves the right to suspend calendar privileges to any group or individual who violates these guidelines.
Event Submission GuidelinesEGLSF